Single ? :)

Assalamualaikum :)

Hai hai :)
Tengok title pun dah taw kan saye nak cakap pasal hape.
Act kann, saye nak single jeh.
Single sepenuhnya.
Bukan takat SINGLE BUT NOT AVAILABLE :)
Saye ttaw hati saye sekarang milik sape.
Umpama dipermainkan jeh.
Tolong laa, saye pun manusia jugaak.
Perasaan and hati tu kena laa jaga sama.
Ingat saye boneka hape ?
Please laa, bila saye cakap saye cemburu, yess ! I MEAN IT :)
Faham kann ?
When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. 
It has nothing to do with me.
I love what you are, what you do, how you try.
I've seen your kindness and your strength.
I've seen the best and the worst of you. 
And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. 
Sekarang saye sendiri tak faham apa kehendak hati saye :'(

Lot Of Love, FIE :) 


p/s : Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it. If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.