Before You Walk Into My Life :)


Hey viewers:)

You need to know something about me.
You need to know I’m a very insecure person, I have low self esteem, I am not perfect.
I find it hard to trust people now.
I’ve made mistakes in the past, and I’ve learned to live with them.
I’ve learned to accept people for who they really are, it’s not that hard.
Sometimes I can’t be bothered anymore.
Sometimes I don’t even want to be alive, but, the thing is.
I have a million reasons to be alive and I just haven’t found them yet.
I miss the people I shouldn’t even think about anymore.
I’ve liked, I’ve loved, I’ve been hurt.
I have hurt people.
I’m not perfect.
But hey, this is me.
And before you walk into my life, you need to know these things.
Because, if you walk into my life, you can’t walk out when things get hard.
Just like all the other people.
That's all, thank you :)
p/s : Guys, if you like a girl don't make her start the conversation, cause then she worries she's being annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.